Here you can download useful material for the campaign
The booklet “The hidden face of immigration detention camps in Europe”
Please find via this link the new publication of the campaign Open Access Now: “The hidden face of immigration detention camps in Europe”, available in English and in French. This tool is intended for the use of activists, researchers, journalists, teachers and anyone who wants to inform, raise awareness on and fight against the exclusion of migrants.
Here you will find the campaign text that explains our demands in several languages.
Do not hesitate to send it around to potential partners and to possibly interested journalists.
Campaign Open Access – 2012 EN
Campagna Open Access – 2012 IT
Campagne Open Access – 2012 FR
Versión en español
Campaña Open Access – 2012 ESP
Campaign Open Access – 2012 GR
Visit kit – Updated!
This kit has been produced by NGOs working in the field of detention.
It gives indications on what type of questions to ask as part of your visits
Campaign Kit – Open Access – EN
Kit campagna-Open Access – IT
Kit de campagne – Open Access – FR
Versión en español
Kit de campaña – Open Access – ES
We encourage interested journalists to test their right of access to detention centres and assist them in requiring the right authorisations. This Press Pack gives an overview on detention systems, explains the campaign goals and presents some migrants stories.
Posters Open Access Now
Flyers Open Access Now – New!
Do not hesitate to contact us for “ready to print” files of the posters and/or of the flyers!
- [EN], Global Detention Project, The detention of asylum seekers in the Mediterranean region
- Ecuador [EN] Global Detention Project, Ecuador Detention Profile
- France [FR] Le Monde, Cazeneuve revives the match left wing – right wing concerning expulsions
- Cyprus [EN] KISA, Serious violations of detainees’ rights in the detention centre of Mennogeia
- Belgium [FR] Steenrock, Make music, not immigration detention centres !