Migreurop legal status: Association under the French law on associations “loi 1901”
Managing Editor: Olivier Clochard, Secretary of Migreurop
Host: Cursys Sarl
Data on this website shall on no account be transferred to a third party, for commercial purposes or any other purpose. No email address shall be transmitted to a third party, including our partners, unless the concerned parties have expressly agreed to it. You have the right to access, modify, correct and delete any data that concerns you personally (art. 34 of the French “Informatique et Libertés” law of 6 January 1978). You can exercise this right by contacting us: Migreurop, CICP, 21 ter rue Voltaire F-75011 Paris.
Pursuant to the statutes and provisions governing copyright, literary and artistic property rights and/or like rights, any reproduction, representation or use of all or part of elements contained in this website for purposes other than personal purposes without the prior written consent of the website’s editor is forbidden. All images and texts appearing on this website are the sole property of Migreurop and may under no circumstances be downloaded, distributed, stored, recorded, reused, retransmitted, modified and more generally used for purposes or in ways other than those defined herein, without prior written permission of the website editor. The reproduction, representation or distribution, by any means whatsoever, of intellectual work in violation of authors’ rights, as they are defined and regulated by the law, is prohibited by law (French Code of Intellectual Property, art L.335-3).
- [EN], Global Detention Project, The detention of asylum seekers in the Mediterranean region
- Ecuador [EN] Global Detention Project, Ecuador Detention Profile
- France [FR] Le Monde, Cazeneuve revives the match left wing – right wing concerning expulsions
- Cyprus [EN] KISA, Serious violations of detainees’ rights in the detention centre of Mennogeia
- Belgium [FR] Steenrock, Make music, not immigration detention centres !