[EN] Genevan authorities finally decided to stop the deportation of Ayop Aziz, a young Chadian injured during the fire of the center in which he lived while waiting for the treatment of his application for asylum. During this time, the movement « Stop Bunkers », which protests against the living conditions of refugees in the civil protection underground shelters, continues.
See the link of the article :
See also :
InformationsDate(s) of publication: 30/03/2015
- [EN], Global Detention Project, The detention of asylum seekers in the Mediterranean region
- Ecuador [EN] Global Detention Project, Ecuador Detention Profile
- France [FR] Le Monde, Cazeneuve revives the match left wing – right wing concerning expulsions
- Cyprus [EN] KISA, Serious violations of detainees’ rights in the detention centre of Mennogeia
- Belgium [FR] Steenrock, Make music, not immigration detention centres !