[EN] The members of the Open Access Now campaign and of the Observatory of Foreigners Detention invite you, to a public meeting, Monday the 8th of December, on the realities of detention in Europe. The meeting will take place at the Sciences Po. Paris at 7.15 pm.
The interventions can be listened again on the website of RESF’s program on FPP: http://www.educationsansfrontieres.org/article52376.
For more information, please find below the program in pdf.
Photo (Copyright) Sara Prestianni, https://www.flickr.com/photos/saraprestianni/
- reunion publique - OAN OEE - 8.12.2014 - invitation- (pdf - 517 kB )
InformationsDate(s) of publication: 03/12/2014
Credits: OAN et OEE
- [EN], Global Detention Project, The detention of asylum seekers in the Mediterranean region
- Ecuador [EN] Global Detention Project, Ecuador Detention Profile
- France [FR] Le Monde, Cazeneuve revives the match left wing – right wing concerning expulsions
- Cyprus [EN] KISA, Serious violations of detainees’ rights in the detention centre of Mennogeia
- Belgium [FR] Steenrock, Make music, not immigration detention centres !